SwimTrek - Openwater swimming
SwimTrek is a highly succesful and experienced openwater swimming company established by Simon Murie in 2003. They run swimming holidays worldwide and last year won Queens Awards for Enterprise - 'The world’s first swimming holiday operator, pioneering safe open water swimming opportunities globally'
SwimTrek partners with Lady of Avenel to bring you a unique swimming experience.
- Enjoy a week of living on board the majestic Lady of Avenel tall ship as we swim and sail our way round some of Britain's most spectacular and rugged scenery.
- Complete a series of challenging crossings, coastal swims and circumnavigations
- Relax between swims and take time to observe the variety of bird and sea life
- Enjoy delicious meals on board prepared by our very own on-board chef
This year SwimTrek takes you to
- Isle of Skye and the Small Isles - Scotland
- Outer Hebrides - Scotland
- Donegal Atlantic Way - Ireland
- Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly - England
Go to SwimTrek website for full information and booking